Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Limited Edition DVD of All DoodleDragon sets...Please Read...

First come first served...Only 30 available...These are extras from a side project of mine....

Ever need your Doodle Dragon Digi's backed up, Ever lost a download? Want all you art on a DVD and not taking up hard drive space...I have 30, yes only 30 DVD's that contain every zip file from my site, Blogiversary's, Christmas in July's, Monthly membership for 2011, my etsy files (digital papers)  and a whole lot more, Over 270 zipped files containing well over 3000 digi's and digital clipart.


This is a list of the zipped files on the DVD. plus a few more. The files named "blogiversay" 1 thru 15 have around 250 images each alone...If it's on my site right now or has been it's on this DVD...Every zip file I have in my folder is here...

***Please make sure paypal has your correct shipping address so that I can get the CD to the right place.***

This is a Deal you don't want to miss, All of these images would be Awesome for the Scrapbook USA Expo card drive http://www.scrapbookusaexpo.com/ OR Operation Write Home. Heck any current or upcoming challenges on the web...mine or any other blogs...

This is a DVD burned with over a gig of art. Because of how big the files are I had to have these burnt to DVD, IF your computer needs them as CD's please order the CD version and I will have a 2 CD pack available but most newer computers can play a DVD...

Here's the crazy part...$40.00 and it includes shipping, Please allow a week or so for these to arrive once they are mailed...Once the initial 30 are sold I won't be burning these again for a while if ever...These are extras for another project I am working on so it's very limited...

The CD version is here:
http://www.doodledragonstudios.com/digi-sets/cd-everything-vol-1/prod_252.html

The DVD version is here:
http://www.doodledragonstudios.com/digi-sets/dvd-everything-vol-1/prod_253.html

Dustin

2 comments:

Gramma said...

I've forwarded this to all my crafting friends.. A deal too good to miss!
Hugz,
Gramma

Unknown said...

Hi Dustin,

We would love to have you share your great art on our Strut Your Stuff Saturday at sixsistersstuff.com. We are also hosting a Build Your Blog Conference in Salt Lake City on Feb. 16, 2013. You can find the link on our website for more info or go to buildyourblogconference.com. We hope to hear from you soon. -The Sisters
P.S. Our mom knows you from Fremont! :)